Headbands that just keep everything together

Our Silk Headbands are back and they’re better than ever! 

The new silk stretch headbands are made with 90% of our usual silk that you all know and love, with one side having the usual shiny exterior of our scrunchies and the inside being a matte texture. The other 10% is a high density spandex material that allows the headband to stretch with you and lock firmly in place on your edges. 

At The Silk Labs we're always trying to innovate on how our silk products can provide the maximum amount of utility. The 90s headband is back in trend and we’re here to bring it to you in a more elevated and functional style.  

Available in 3 of our hottest colours, pickup your 100% Canadian Made Silk Headbands now available on our shop in Black, Matcha & Polka Dot <3  

  

x